Thursday, March 14, 2013

I Devised Snake Puppets (among other things)

This is the last entry of a month long blogathon.

I am tired. 

I ate pork belly and kale and brussels sprouts.  The wine was sour.

I gave a massage.  A damn good one.

I slept in.  I devised snake puppets.  I thought about always thinking about myself.  I became embarrassed, but only by the part of myself that judges the part that gets embarrassed. 

I took a shower.  I used the body scrub I made from salt and grapeseed oil and the smell of grapefruits.

I had three orgasms while doing aerial conditioning, leg lifting with crossed eyes and shaking knees.  Nobody around me knew I was coming.

I rode my bike down the sidewalk thinking, "You will die, you will die, and you will die, I will die," and so on. 

I sang to my breakfast.

I complimented the waitress on her lovely back.  She hugged me.  She smelled like mushrooms and marijuana.  I liked that.

No comments:

Post a Comment