Friday, September 16, 2011

Things to do in Austin when it's hot:


1.  Rent a kayak and adventure in Lady Bird Lake:

    A homeless man nearby has been repeating a sinister incantation with the confidence of one unburdened by social etiquette.  I admire his freedom as I begin to paddle back toward the kayak rental station.  The peaceful departure is tickled with the appearance of a giant turtle.  Just as I'm about to announce the happy reptile, my chanting friend starts screaming great obscenities at the calm river.  "Look, a turtle!" I say to my kayak buddy.
    I'm pointing behind me now as I have passed the swimming creature, and it happens to be in the same direction as the perturbed man.  I'm excited about the wildlife, ignoring the man's lewd yells, now accompanied with awesome physical thrusts.  "Look! A turtle. It's huge!"  A group of cheerful tramps across the river mistake my gestures. 
"Don't pay attention to him Missy.  Just keep paddling.  He'll quiet down."
"No, but the turtle!  It's so big."  I indicate the size.
"That's just what he wants you to do.  Don't give him any money and don't feed him.  He's crazy."
    Yes, I know that. 
    There is also an awesome rope swing, but I hesitate to point it out.

2.  Look at hipsters and other folks in an air-conditioned coffeehouse:

    The girl with a gold headband has created a mushroom cap of hair cutely bunched from the back.  It is just messy enough so that I know she isn't overly attentive to her appearance - sloppy with intention.  She asks for a knife like this: "Can I grab a knife?"  I try to disguise my irritation by feining objective observation, but it is too much fun to judge her and so here I am doing it… there are so many people to make fun of in my mind.  And I realize all the time that I am the only one I really judge.  All of these people walking around outside me, mirroring my own insecurities and arrogance.  The woman directly in front of me has mayonnaise on her face and I like her for it.  What does that say about me?  Am I cool?  Do I fit in?  As long as I don't fit in too much - stand out just enough to be noticed and yet appear put together without seeming like I care so much.  Like the headband girl.  Maybe I should get a tatoo…

3.  Give your friend a blowjob:


    We snuggle in bed and I feel his physical question:  May I touch you?  Kiss you?  My body likes being held like that, but I won't turn to him.  We part.  I don't know why I reject the advance, so I reach down into my underpants and ask my pussy.  She is wet.  I decide to listen to her and turn to my companion, "I want to be intimate with you, but I am afraid."  The vulnerable admission creates instant connection.  He smiles at me and reminds me we have known each other for a long time.  It will be okay. 
    I kiss him and he me - mouth and arms and chest.  He asks to look at me and I remove my (moonlight) nightgown.  He tells me I am beautiful.  I notice the strength of his body.  Mine responds with the heated rise and fall of my breath.  We smell and taste one another.  After the hot exploration I ask him if it is okay just to lie there together for the rest of the evening.  The assurance in his voice is so attractive I almost take back the request.  I recognize that this man is safe.  He does not want anything from me, nor does he seek to possess me...he is not a hunter, but a joyful celebrant of my character.  He is my friend.
    The morning blowjob is as much a gift for me as (I hope) it is for him.  It feels so good to give pleasure.  The energy of his enjoyment, the subtle tensions that arise as I go down on him, excite me.  I say his name in my head and pour love into the action.  I don't feel attached nor do I feel an expectation from him, just the pleasure of our lovely bodies.  It is playful and easy.  His orgasm sends a surge of delight down my spine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment